We believe that every child regardless of background and birth situation is a true miracle planned by, and created in the image of God. As God's creation, every baby is born with His unique purpose and destiny – God truly had a master plan when He breathed life into them.
We believe that every Birthmother is valued by God and should be honored for her choice to give her child a life and a home. Accordingly, we believe she should be given the clear, compassionate options and the support she needs while preparing for her baby's arrival.
God's family is a "forever family" and we see our role as God's servants inviting everyone into homes where their purpose in God's family is shaped and kept – forever. We make ourselves available to both the Birthmother and the adoptive family so that this critical mission of adoption proceeds as a confidential, expedient, and non-judgmental family-building experience.
Our experienced Christian counselors work with each Birthmother in order to make more manageable the nature of an unplanned pregnancy. We assist each Birthmother with her unique needs at every step of the adoptive experience. Always striving to maintain the highest standards and high success rate, Christian Adoption Center provides adoptive services that may include planning, housing, financial assistance, medical, spiritual and ongoing family counseling services to each Birthmother.
We believe that by coming alongside the Birthmother we're given the opportunity to join together in God's creative process – both for the life of the Birthmother and for her "miracle-child". We know that only by God's love and grace He, Himself has adopted each of His children into His eternal family - forever.
- We believe that every child is a creation of God and deserves a safe family environment where he or she is recognized as having self-worth and importance.
- We seek to help Birthmothers meet and overcome even the most difficult challenges in their lives, regardless of their circumstances
- We believe children and their families deserve quality professional services, provided in a spiritually-supportive environment.
- We believe integrity, a high standard of excellence and accountability comprise the foundation of trust among our clients and in the community. The level of confidence and happiness of our clients is our best measure of success in all that we do on behalf of the children and families we serve.
With its foundation deeply rooted in Christian principles, the vision of Christian Adoption Center is to help children and their families experiencing challenging life events and to respond with compassion, integrity, commitment and creative options. Our goal is to smooth the progress of building healthy, loving families for every child served, to the glory of God.
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired, infallible, ultimately authoritative Word of God.
- We believe there is one God, eternally existing as Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ is deity; that He was born of a virgin, that we are redeemed by His atoning death through His shed blood, that He bodily resurrected and ascended into Heaven, and that he will come again in power and great glory.
- We believe that men and women are ultimately brought into God's family through an unfolding, intimate encounter with the risen Lord, at which time they are regenerated by the Holy Spirit. This event we hold to be a personal experience rather than a doctrinal supposition.
- We believe in the presence of the Holy Spirit, by whom Christ indwells each of His children enabling them to live a godly life of freedom, healing and growth in their journey with God. He progressively discloses Himself as we draw closer to Him.
- We believe the Holy Spirit unites all true believers in the Lord Jesus Christ and that together they form one body, the church. God's church is neither an institution nor a set of doctrines, but an eternal, transcendent and relational organism – God's eternal family.
To see what specific denominations say about adoption, click on the respective view:
What if my religious tradition isn't listed?
If your denomination or spiritual preference isn't listed, it may be that we cannot locate written support of the gift of adoption by one of your spiritual leaders. If we have overlooked this, we'd be happy to consider adding other comments from religious leaders that would be consistent and supportive of the Christian faith.