- Isa 40:31 But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.
- Isa 43:19 Behold, I will do a new thing; now it shall spring forth; shall ye not know it? I will even make a way in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert.
- Eph. 1:4-6 According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love: having predestinated us unto the adoption of children by Jesus Christ to himself, according to the good pleasure of his will, to the praise of the glory of his grace, wherein he hath made us accepted in the beloved.
- Eph. 3:20-21 Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us, unto him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus throughout all ages, world without end. Amen.
- John 16:33 These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.
- Psa 51:12 Restore unto me the joy of thy salvation; and uphold me with thy free spirit.
- 2 Kings 17:39 But the LORD your God ye shall fear; and he shall deliver you out of the hand of all your enemies.
- Mat 19:26 But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.
- Mat 7:11 If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children, how much more shall your Father which is in heaven give good things to them that ask him?
- Mat 21:22 And all things, whatsoever ye shall ask in prayer, believing, ye shall receive.
- Phi 4:6 Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.
- Prov. 3:5-8 Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths. Be not wise in thine own eyes: fear the LORD, and depart from evil. It shall be health to thy navel, and marrow to thy bones.
- Phil 4:13 I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.
- Ps. 138:8 The LORD will perfect that which concerneth me: thy mercy, O LORD, endureth forever: forsake not the works of thine own hands.
- Psa 51:10 Create in me a clean heart, O God; and renew a right spirit within me.
- Ps. 68 :19 Blessed be the Lord, who daily loadeth us with benefits, even the God of our salvation. Selah.
- Ps. 33:18-19 Behold, the eye of the LORD is upon them that fear him, upon them that hope in his mercy; to deliver their soul from death, and to keep them alive in famine.
- Ps. 145:19 He will fulfill the desire of them that fear him: he also will hear their cry, and will save them.
- Psa 130:5 I wait for the LORD, my soul doth wait, and in his word do I hope.
- Psa 37:4 Delight thyself also in the LORD; and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart.
- Zeph. 3:17 The LORD thy God in the midst of thee is mighty; he will save, he will rejoice over thee with joy; he will rest in his love, he will joy over thee with singing.
- Rom. 15: 13 Now the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, that ye may abound in hope, through the power of the Holy Ghost.
- Rom. 4:20 He staggered not at the promise of God through unbelief; but was strong in faith, giving glory to God.
- Rom. 10:9-10 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.
- Psalm 34:19 - Many are the afflictions of the righteous, but the LORD delivers him out of them all.
- Isaiah 43:2 - When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and through the rivers, they shall not overflow you. When you walk through the fire, you shall not be burned, nor shall the flame scorch you.
- Romans 5:3-4
And not only that, but we also glory in tribulations, knowing that tribulation produces perseverance; and perseverance, character; and character, hope.
- 2 Corinthians 4:17 - For our light affliction, which is but for a moment, is working for us a far more exceeding and eternal weight of glory.
- Isaiah 30:21 - Your ears shall hear a word behind you, saying, "This is the way, walk in it," whenever you turn to the right hand or whenever you turn to the left.
- Psalm 37:23-24
The steps of a good man are ordered by the LORD, and He delights in his way. Though he fall, he shall not be utterly cast down; for the LORD upholds him with His hand.
- Psalm 4:7
You have put gladness in my heart, more than in the season that their grain and wine increased.
- Matthew 28:20
Teaching them to observe all things that I have commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age. Amen.
- Romans 8:31
What then shall we say to these things? If God is for us, who can be against us?
- Psalm 43:5
Why are you cast down, O my soul? And why are you disquieted within me? Hope in God; for I shall yet praise Him, the help of my countenance and my God.
- John 14:27
Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.
- 2 Corinthians 9:8
And God is able to make all grace abound toward you, that you, always having all sufficiency in all things, may have an abundance for every good work.
- Zechariah 4:6
So he answered and said to me: "This is the word of the LORD to Zerubbabel: Not by might nor by power, but by My Spirit,says the LORD of hosts."
- Mark 9:23
Jesus said to him, "If you can believe, all things are possible to him who believes."
- Deuteronomy 29:9
Therefore keep the words of this covenant, and do them, that you may prosper in all that you do.
- 1 John 5:14-15
Now this is the confidence that we have in Him, that if we ask anything according to His will, He hears us. And if we know that He hears us, whatever we ask, we know that we have the petitions that we have asked of Him.
- 1 Corinthians 3:16
Do you not know that you are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God dwells in you?
- John 14:16-17
And I will pray the Father, and He will give you another Helper, that He may abide with you forever--the Spirit of truth, whom the world cannot receive, because it neither sees Him nor knows Him; but you know Him, for He dwells with you and will be in you.
- Philippians 4:13
I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
- 2 Timothy 1:7
For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind.
- John 3:16
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.
- John 16:33
These things I have spoken to you, that in Me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation; but be of good cheer, I have overcome the world.
- 1 Corinthians 10:13
No temptation has overtaken you except such as is common to man; but God is faithful, who will not allow you to be tempted beyond what you are able, but with the temptation will also make the way of escape, that you may be able to bear it.
- Hebrews 2:18
For in that He Himself has suffered, being tempted, He is able to aid those who are tempted.
- Psalm 20:1-2
May the LORD answer you in the day of trouble; may the name of the God of Jacob defend you; May He send you help from the sanctuary, and strengthen you out of Zion.
- Psalm 103:8-10
The LORD is merciful and gracious, slow to anger, and abounding in mercy. He will not always strive with us, nor will He keep His anger forever. He has not dealt with us according to our sins, nor punished us according to our iniquities.
- Psalm 119:105
Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light to my path.
- John 15:5
I am the vine, you are the branches. He who abides in Me, and I in him, bears much fruit; for without Me you can do nothing.
- Hebrews 4:16
Let us therefore come boldly to the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy and find grace to help in time of need.
- Psalm 33:13-14
The LORD looks from heaven; he sees all the sons of men. From the place of His dwelling He looks on all the inhabitants of the earth.
- Psalm 103:19
The LORD has established His throne in heaven, and His kingdom rules over all.
- Ephesians 1:3-5
Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly places in Christ, just as He chose us in Him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before Him in love, having predestined us to adoption as sons by Jesus Christ to Himself, according to the good pleasure of His will.
- Psalm 62:5
My soul, wait silently for God alone, for my expectation is from Him.
- Luke 1:37
For with God nothing will be impossible.
- Psalm 61:2-4
From the end of the earth I will cry to You, when my heart is overwhelmed; lead me to the rock that is higher than I. For You have been a shelter for me, a strong tower from the enemy. I will abide in Your tabernacle forever; I will trust in the shelter of Your wings.
- 2 Corinthians 1:3-4
Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies and God of all comfort, who comforts us in all our tribulation, that we may be able to comfort those who are in any trouble, with the comfort with which we ourselves are comforted by God.
- Philippians 4:6-7
Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.